Hands up if you want a ski that can rip through powder, land the biggest of airs and throw down tight tree turns… That’s everyone, right? Good news, we’ve got one pair of Faction Chapter 106 skis to give away and it does all of that and then some.
The Chapter in action|Pierre Augie
With a meaty 106 waist, it’s big enough to handle the deepest of powder days and generous rocker gives it plenty of float. Head into the trees and it handles like a dream, with a five-point sidecut carving out super-tight quick turns while the tail deals with airs (voluntary or involuntary). Oh, and if you were starting to think it’s just a powder ski, you’d be wrong; like most of Faction’s range, it uses sandwich construction to create a strong, powerful and durable ski with plenty of edge grip on the hardpack, while rubber dampens chatter and bonds the base to the core. Speaking of core, the Chapter 106 cleverly combines vibration-dampening poplar with stiff, responsive ash for the perfect balance between stability and playfulness. Yes, it maybe a freeride ski, but it’s a bloomin’ versatile one.
Fancy taking this blinder of ski on your next trip? Enter below by filling in the form and subscribing to our newsletter.*
* We never share our data with third parties. We purely use the data collected to send fortnightly emails containing the latest news, competition and offers, which you can easily unsubscribe from. If you’ve previously unsubscribed from our newsletters, don’t worry, we won’t re-add you and you will still be included in our prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.