Here’s your chance to sneak in a last-minute trip to the Alps with Monarch, and transport your gear in style too…
Huzzah! We’ve teamed up with one of the UK’s leading independent airlines, Monarch to give away a pair of flights to France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy or Austria.
The lucky winner will be whisked off on one of the following alpine routes:
• Birmingham to Grenoble, Salzburg or Turin
• Manchester to Grenoble, Geneva, Innsbruck or Lyon
• London Gatwick to Salzburg, Friedrichshafen, Grenoble, Geneva, Lyon or Innsbruck
A quick, hassle-free, comfy flight and then you’re en route to the slopes – and if the snow gods are kind to you – some epically good snow and skiing.
With all (hopefully) awesome powder, you’ll be wanting your fat skis, avi kit and all the rest – and you’ll be wanting some top-class luggage to carry it all in. Good thing we’re giving away Snokart’s The Kart 6, worth £230 too. An updated version of SnoKart’s best-selling gear-carrying bag, it comprises three individual bags that can be combined in six different ways for maximum versatility. The total capacity is 178 litres, so there’s plenty of room for your skis, boots and clobber. It boasts loads of features like removable shoulder straps, telescopic trolley handle, multiple grab handles and all-terrain wheels.
Then there’s the Snokart Bak Pak (£55). Interesting spelling, but a versatile, hand luggage restriction-defying bag nonetheless. It’s built to fit everything from your helmet to your laptop, with a multitude of pockets and organisers. The ergonomic, compact shape hugs your body for all-day comfort and there’s an integrated rain cover for when the weather turns. Extras include a bladder sleeve, padded laptop section, velour lined sunglasses pocket, in-built organiser and an expandable main compartment.
Enter below by filling in the form and subscribing to our newsletter.*
* We never share our data with third parties. We purely use the data collected to send fortnightly emails containing the latest news, competition and subscription offers, which you can easily unsubscribe from. If you’ve previously unsubscribed from our newsletters, don’t worry, we won’t re-add you and you will still be included in our prize draw.
Terms and Conditions – Monarch
- The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date
- The winner must be aged 18 years or over
- The prize is non-transferrable and is to be used by the registered prize winner
- The prize is offered strictly subject to availability and may not be available on all date on all flights during peak periods such as Christmas, New Year, school and Bank Holidays
- The prize is valid for travel between 1st January 2016 and 30th April 2017
- The prize is one pair of return flights with Monarch from London Gatwick to Grenoble, Lyon, Geneva, Friedrichshafen, Salzburg or Innsbruck; Birmingham to Grenoble, Salzburg or Turin; Manchester to Grenoble, Geneva, Innsbruck or Lyon
- Airport taxes are included in the prize
- No cash alternative is available
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Please visit www.monarch.co.uk for details and premiums
- One (1) piece of hold luggage per person is included in the prize and will be checked in free of charge. Up to 10kg of hand baggage may be taken into the cabin per person in a bag no bigger than 56 x 40 x 25cm, free of charge. For further information about hand baggage restrictions please refer to the FAQs on http://www.monarch.co.uk/faq/flights/baggage.
- The winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements (such as but not limited to flight extras, in-flight meals, pre-allocated seats, accommodation, meals, spending money and transportation to and from the departing and destination airport) not specifically included in the prize.
- Monarch accepts no liability for use of the Prize or any loss or damage which may arise from the competition or use of the prize. All Prize winners and their companions fully indemnify Monarch Airlines Ltd for any and all losses, liability, action, claim, proceeding, judgment, penalty, fine, damages, fee, cost, charge or expense (including, without limitation, legal fees and expenses) brought, claimed or asserted against Monarch Airlines or for which Monarch Airlines may be liable as a result of this competition or of taking or using the Prize.
- Compensation under Regulation 261/2004, Montreal Convention and any other applicable law is strictly excluded irrespective of the cause.
- The flights may not be re-presented as a Prize for any other Prize draw or other similar event
- Flight terms and conditions apply and can be found at http://www.monarch.co.uk/terms/flights.
- Prize winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the Winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the Prize Winner forfeiting their Prize
- The winner will be contacted within 28 days of Monarch receiving the winner’s details
Terms and Conditions – Fall-Line
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.