IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A COMFORTABLE, VERSATILE AND SUSTAINABLE GILET, THEN NATTILY MAY WELL BE THE BRAND FOR YOU.
Whilst we all dream of skiing day-in, day-out, all-season long, the reality for many UK-based skiers is often very different. Life is busy, time is precious, and the mountains are actually quite far away so unless you live in Scotland, you may only end up getting on skis for a week or two at best over the course of winter.
As a result, it makes perfect sense to invest in kit that you can wear in the mountains and all year round at home.
New activewear brand NATTILY was founded with that idea very much in mind.
Designed in the UK using recycled plastic bottles, NATTILY’s brightly coloured Polartec fleece gilets with detachable pom poms are designed to be worn “on the ski slopes, en route to the gym, walking the dog or going to the pub.”
The traditional cut, style and cozy fleece fabric will appeal to the more mature skier and/or the horsey/ski crowd rather than the young cliff-hucking freerider – think Mother’s Day present rather than teenage birthday gift and you’ll be on point. At a ‘refined’ £120 they’re way too pricey to end up on a messy seasonnaire’s floor anyway….
The colourful trims and detachable pom poms ensure that NATTILY‘s gilets stand out from other sleeveless fleecy mid-layers but the point of difference we really appreciate is the sustainable construction.
“Our partnership with Polartec means we can produce high-quality garments using fabric made from recycled plastic bottles” explains Natalie. “On average 20 post-consumer use plastic bottles are recycled in each NATTILY gilet.”
- Polartec® Classic 200 series performance fabric for ultimate warmth and durability protection against the elements
- Made using 100% recycled polyester fabric working towards a sustainable product
- Colourful YKK front zip and zip pockets
- Brushed fabric lined pockets for warmth and comfort with hidden hole for headphone wires
- PU- Leather neon trim to add colour and visibility
- Versatile neon hang loop on both inside and outside of neck
- Flat-lock seam throughout for next to skin fit and extra comfort
- Tailored back and high neck for extra warmth and cosiness
- Elastic waist adjustment system to ensure perfect fit
- Machine wash and tumble dry friendly
- Made in Portugal with love
- Designed in Great Britain
- Sizes are generous so for a more fitted look buy size smaller than usual dress size