Win a six night stay in Orcières Merlette 1850 for two, including a ride on the terrifyingly epic Roll’Air cable by sharing your scariest selfie
Hallowe’en is all about thrills and scares so when trick or treating isn’t enough, why not try scaring yourself on one of the longest zip-lines in Europe?! Orcières Merlette 1850 is home to the petrifying Roll’Air cable, which will see you lying down in a harness, face first, travelling at 80mph!
Not scared? Well maybe you should enter the competition and try to win! As well as two passes to the Roll’Air cable, the prize includes six nights in Orcières Merlette 1850 with accommodation (apartment accommodation) for two people, lift passes and travel to and from the UK.
HOW TO ENTER
- Take a selfie of your scariest halloween costume
- Post it on Instagram
- Add the hashtag #ScaryFallLineOrcieres and the hashtag your favourite French ski resort (eg #Tignes)
- We’ll pick the best selfie and announce it online on 9 November 2015.
Check out all the entries at www.thefrenchpisteproject.com.
Need convincing about Orcières Merlette 1850? Well, here’s six interesting facts you might not have known:
- Its unique location in the Southern Alps, between the majestic Ecrin National Park to the North and Provence to the south, makes for great snow and loads of sun!
- The high altitude of the resorts equals great snow conditions all season long.
- There are 50 pistes catering to all levels of skier and snowboarder.
- It’s home to a 16,000m2 snowpark and skier cross!
- Orcières Merlette 1850 is one of France’s 44 ‘Famille Plus’ labelled resorts, meaning it’s great for families and even better for kids.
- The Roll’Air cable is one of Europe’s longest zip wires, taking you a distance of 1800m and giving you a ‘flight time’ of 1min20.
The competition will open at 00.00 on 25.10.15 and closes at 00.00 on 08.11.2015.
Terms & Conditions
– All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
– The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
– Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
– If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
– If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but exclusions will apply for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.