Interact with Fall-Line on Facebook for a chance to win limited edition Julbo Aerospace goggles
We love our Facebook fans! And as a special thanks to you, we will be picking five Fall-Line Facebook Fans of the Month between now and January to give a limited edition Julbo Aerospace goggle worth £200.
What do I need to do?
That’s simple. If you’re not already a Fall-Line Facebook Fan, just head to our page and click “like”.
Once you’re following us keep an eye out for our Facebook posts. Our most active follower (that’s the person who interacts most with our posts through likes, shares and comments*) each calendar month, will be chosen as the chief Fall-Line Facebook Fan, will get their name published in the magazine, and will be rewarded a limited edition Julbo Aerospace goggle.
Hint: To ensure you see as many of our posts as possible, hover over the “Liked” button on our Facebook page and choose “Get Notifications” or “See First”.
Head to our Facebook page to get started!
* We will judge this on the amount, quantity and quality of the interactions and our judgement on this is final. We will choose a new Facebook Fan every month – no fan can win more than once.
About the prize
The Julbo Aerospace goggle is an award-winning bit of kit. It’s first goggle that’s just as happy heading up the mountain as down, thanks to its innovative ventilation system known as SuperFlow.
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Created in response to skiers’ increased appetite for heading off piste and uphill, the clever design eliminates fogging with a mechanism that allows you to pull the lens forward, allowing air to flow in for better heat management.
When you’re ready to descend, snap the lens back in place. The Aerospace retains Julbo technologies such as a spherical lens and Minimalist Frame for wide vision, and features the photochromic Cameleon lens.
We’ve got hold of some special, limited-edition versions of the goggle from Julbo team riders Sam Anthamatten and Vivian Bruchez. Worth £200 each, these will be unavailable in UK shops and exclusive to Fall-Line competition winners.
This competition is only open to Facebook fans unfortunately, there is no alternative competition for non Facebook users. The usual competition Terms and Conditions and apply (see below).
Terms & Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondance will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per house hold.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services, and those of carefully selected third parties, and you agree that your details may be passed to those parties for that purpose. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.