With everything from freshly-discovered crowd-free powder destinations to the best freeride equipment and advice, the Powder Issue will help you get more fresh tracks this season
There’s nothing better than the feeling of cutting fresh tracks into untouched powder, the sensation of weightlessness as you drop in and the feel of snow spraying at every turn…
Real virgin powder is elusive though, and being in the right place at the right time is certainly a challenge. Luckily our Powder Issue is here to help, with travel, gear and technique tips galore.
Want to ski more powder? Order your copy now!
Sneak peek inside the Powder Issue:
- Japan: newly discovered resort with even more powder!
- Switzerland: Engelberg and Andermatt, plus two top tours
- Italy: Heliskiing? Forget Alaska – get airborne in Alagna!
- Utah: chasing the world’s best snow on a powder road trip
- Avalanche airbags: crucial safety tool or freeride fad?
- Les Arcs: get rad off the back of the Aguille Rouge
- How to get your kids confident on snow
- Interview: 15 mins with Cody Townsend
You can also SUBSCRIBE NOW to get every issue of Fall-Line delivered hot off the press and straight to our door.