Skis. Socks. Goggles. We’re spreading the 25th birthday love with our biggest ever giveaway!
It’s our 25th anniversary, and to celebrate we’ve got hold of 25 amazing prizes to giveaway. Just enter below for a chance to win!
1. Eider Killington gloves £60
There’s a lot to love about this glove, from the low-bulk E-Loft insulation that keeps your fingers perfectly toasty, to the durable construction that keeps melting snow and fierce winds out.
2. Dynastar Cham 97 skis £465
Still a benchmark freeride ski, with that long shovelled nose giving plenty of float in powder. Take it on the piste and it will handle like a carver with excellent edging and stability. Booya.
3. Wigwam Snow Monster socks £22
You can never have too many socks, especially not ones that are lightly cushioned and feature a seamless, blister-defying toe.
4. Lifesystems Winter Sports first aid kit £36
An essential for families and groups, this easy-grab, super-durable case is packed with everything from suncream to sterile dressings.
5. K2 Marksman £460
At 106mm underfoot this is the fattish twin tip that aren’t quite sure if it’s a freeride or freestyle ski. Either way it’s pure brilliance!
6. Coleman CXS+250 head torch £25
This can change mode at the swipe of a hand and features battery lock technology, which prevents the battery from running down when not in use. Perfect for ski tourers.
7. Salomon X-Max goggles £150
An impressive field of view, simple lens change system and fog-preventing airflow tech ensure that these work in all conditions.
8. Hydro Flask £24
Here’s a flask that will keep your brew hot for six hours — yes, even on blizzard-ridden ski tours — so that you can sup your cup of Tetley’s all day long.
9. Resqski ski finder £88
Ever lost a ski in powder? Than you’ll want one of these. It’s an electronic ski finder that detects your ski in minutes using RF (radio frequency) technology and can locate them from up to 30m away.
10. Rossignol Hero ski bag £100
This heavy-duty ski bag is a favourite on the World Cup Circuit and will fit two/three pairs of alpine skis (take that baggage restrictions!) up to 210cm in length.
11. Deuter Freeride Lite 25 backpack £100
A lightweight pack (940g) built for skiing, it features ski/snowboard mounts, ice axe and pole attachment, emergency whistle and shovel/probe compartments.
12. Shred Stupefy goggles £120
With a huge field of view and lens featuring a tapered lateral thickness that adapts to the eye’s vision power, the Stupefys are all about exceptional vision.
13. Point6 Ski Pro Light socks £23
A blend of extra durable and breathable merino wool offers natural warmth and odour-reducing properties. Cushioning in the heel reduces dreaded heel blisters.
14. Julbo Zebra Light Aerospace goggles £175
The Aerospace’s SuperFlow system lets you edge out the lens for serious ventilation on sweat-inducing ascents. The lens itself adapts to the light, providing category 1-3 protection.
15. Arc’teryx baselayers £170
The Satoro AR Zip Neck LS shirt (£100) and Satoro AR bottoms (£70) combine the natural comfort, odour resistance and efficiency of merino wool with the strength of nylon. Comfy with a capital ‘C’.
16. Movement Logo Poles £28
Built from beefy aluminium, these poles will handle whatever you throw them at, with a transparent racing grip that’s easy to hold onto. The steel tip bites into hardpack, and the 70mm basket makes it an all-mountain favourite.
17. Airhole Polar Airhood balaclava £53
The big story here is the silicone airhole, which provides a clear passage for breath and prevents moisture from building up.
18. Mountain Tracks voucher worth £300
Yep, £300 big ones to put towards a course with adventure specialists Mountain Tracks. Pick from off-piste performance courses, ski touring courses and avalanche training courses in snowy locations like Chamonix, Gressoney and Zinal.
19. Force 10 Alpine 35 backpack £90
Built for high-mountain escapades, the Force 10 Alpine 35 is both lightweight and feature-packed, with straps for skis, ropes and axes. The moulded EVA back panel is comfy and well ventilated.
20. Eider Neva Down Mittens £60
A lightweight mitt made with a blend of down and synthetic insulation, this will keep your hands both warm and dry. There’s also a supple leather palm, elasticated leash and anti-odour treatment (there’s nothing worse than whiffy hands, after all).
21. Helly Hansen Elevation Shell jacket £500
Developed and tested in conjunction with their team of pro riders, this jacket is incredibly durable, with waterproofing and wind protection courtesy of the Helly Tech Professional three-layer shell.
22. Völkl 90Eight skis £485
A lightweight ski built to enjoy all over the mountain. At 90mm underfoot is can handle the choppy stuff, while the early-taper sidecut, and tip and tail rocker mean it’s nimble and easy to control.
23. Original Vintage Davos Sledge £85
This sledge is a classic, hailing from Davos with a design that dates back to the 19th century. Perfect for hurtling down tight toboggan runs (or decorating your lounge). Donated by Ski Bartlett.
24. Ski Bartlett wheelie ski bag £69
This tough-as-boots bag will fit two pairs of skis inside. Wheels make it easy to pull through busy airports and the ripstop fabric offers lightweight protection for your precious cargo.
25. K2 Luv Bug skis £165
Designed for mini shredders, these feature a featherweight core, Catch-Free Rocker and a smooth flex. Donated by Ski Bartlett.
* We never share our data with third parties. We purely use the data collected to send fortnightly emails containing the latest news, competition and offers, which you can easily unsubscribe from. If you’ve previously unsubscribed from our newsletters, don’t worry, we won’t re-add you and you will still be included in our prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.