Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime Norway adventure with Headnorth and clever solutions for transporting your skis, boots, helmet and other kit from SnoKart
It’s something we’ve all dreamed of. Skinning up the snow-covered mountains that jut straight out of Norway’s breathtakingly beautiful fjords, and then skiing back down them in the gorgeous evening light. Good news then, that we’ve got a €1000 voucher from the Norwegian ski touring specialist Headnorth to give away.Hjørundfjorden, one of the many scenic settings of Headnorth’s Norwegian adventures | Photo Sverre Hjørnevik/www.fjordnorway.com
The winner of the voucher can take their pick from Headnorth’s awe-inspiring selection of adventures, from long weekends among the mythical mountains of the Sunnmøre Alps to introductory ski touring weeks through the UNESCO-protected fjords at Flåm. Or go all out and take on the Hjørundfjorden Haute Route, a week-long adventure surrounding the inky-black waters of Hjørundfjord in western Norway. Head to headnorth.no to see the full list of trips on offer.*
Once-in-a-lifetime trip to Norway sorted, our winner will be wanting some luggage to take with them too. So we’re giving away the Kart 6 and Boot & Helmet Pack from SnoKart.
The Kart 6 (which retails at £230) is SnoKart’s signature, bestselling bag. A transformer of a suitcase, it comprises three individual bags that can be worked into three additional combinations. That’s a lot of luggage options.
Hand luggage is sorted too with the Snokart Boot & Helmet pack (£40). It can fit a pair of ski boots (or snowboard boots, should you be that way inclined) along with a helmet and accessories. Best of all, it fits into aircraft overhead lockers, so you can defy those tricky luggage fees. Genius.
For a chance to win these awesome prizes, just sign up to our newsletter by filling in the form below. Good Luck!
Read more about Norwegian backcountry adventures with Headnorth in the latest issue of Fall-Line.
* Prices start at €1500. The voucher will cover the first €1000 of the cost.
* We never share our data with third parties. We purely use the data collected to send fortnightly emails containing the latest news, competition and offers, which you can easily unsubscribe from. If you’ve previously unsubscribed from our newsletters, don’t worry, we won’t re-add you and you will still be included in our prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.