We’ve teamed up with Dynastar to fly one reader out to their factory in France (and you’ll get to keep a pair of their skis, too)
In the town of Sallanches, just a snowball’s throw from Chamonix Mont Blanc and all its legendary skiing, sits the last remaining ski factory in France. It’s here that Dynastar craft their top-end skis – 300,000 per year to be exact. And we’re going to fly one Fall-Line reader out there to see the magic happen for themselves.
Yes, you’ll get to watch exactly how a pair of Dynastar skis are made, from the skill of hand-cutting each Dynastar logo and inserting it in the tip, to the space-age-like process of foam-injecting skis. You’ll never look at a pair of planks the same way again.
Along with a factory tour, the prize will also include a pair of Dynastar Cham 2.0 97 (men’s or women’s). New for 2015/16, the men’s version is lighter, livelier and smoother than its predecessor, yet still performs, responds and manoeuvres brilliantly. Actually, it’s so good it won our 2015 Freeride Ski of the Year gong.
The Cham 2.0 Woman 97 has also had a total makeover for this winter, so expect excellent edging, better handling and unrivalled stability. Like the men’s version that long shovelled head is designed to float in powder but handle like a carver on the pistes.
Prize includes return flights from UK, plus one night’s accommodation.
Enter below by filling in the form and subscribing to our newsletter.*
* We never share our data with third parties. We purely use the data collected to send fortnightly emails containing the latest news, competition and subscription offers, which you can easily unsubscribe from. If you’ve previously unsubscribed from our newsletters, don’t worry, we won’t re-add you and you will still be included in our prize draw.
Terms & Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.