Win ski holidays, Arc’teryx rucksacks and goggles galore with our 12 days of Christmas giveaway, starting 1 December 2015.
Temperatures are dropping and there’s snow falling across Europe, so it must mean it’s time for our mega 12 days of Christmas Giveaway!
We’ve gathered up umpteen amazing prizes to giveaway, and entering couldn’t be easier. Just keep an eye out on our Facebook page each day for the new prize, then like, share or comment on the post to be entered in the prize draw.
Here’s a little taste of what we’re giving away over the next 12 days:
- An Arc’teryx Quintic Backpack
- Salice 804 goggles
- A £100 voucher from new clothing company Made2Ski
- A trip to the Three Valleys with Ski Weekends
- A Star Wars-inspired face mask from Airhole
- Ski artwork from Janet Johnson
- New Equaliser goggles from Bloc Eyewear
- Sportviz ski mask with snap in lens
- His and her socks from Bridgedale
- A bundle of gifts from Wipeout
- A prescription to SkiFit
- A SKiA ski trainer
- Wigwam Snow Fusion his and her socks
- A design your own beanie from K-nit
- A balance board from CoolBoard
- Salomon Prophet Custom Air courtesy of Tallington Lakes Pro Shop
Terms & Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will be accepted only through liking, sharing or commenting on the relevant Facebook posts
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.
Please note, this is only open to Facebook users. If you don’t have Facebook, then keep an eye out for our monthly online comps. This month: win a trip to the Dynastar factory, plus a pair of their skis.