Arc’teryx is kicking off its first global film tour showcasing nine never-before-seen films that document uncommon journeys in the mountains.
The European leg starts next week in Paris, travelling through Norway, the UK, Germany and Switzerland:
- Paris, October 24, 2023 La Cinémathèque Française
- London, October 26, 2023, BFI IMAX
- Oslo, November 8, 2023, Vega Scene
- Berlin, November 22, 2023, Kino International
- Zurich, November 29, 2023, Frame Cinema
- Munich, December 6, 2023, Astor Lounge Im Arri
Among the nine new films premiering are:
- Space Craft – Fly along with Sam Kuch as he explores the parallels between skiing and space travel in a mastery of weightlessness and gravity
- The Hagens –Deciding to have kids is a big decision. It’s probably one of the most daunting decisions many of us will face in our lifetimes. This is a documentary that explores the choice of having kids and the impact they can have on your time, values, and sense of self.
- Continuum – If our jackets could speak, what would they say? Would they tell you about all the adventures they have been on, the close calls, the abuse they’ve endured, or the human attachment? 6 winter sports athletes carry with them our repurposed shelters into a long winter and put them to the ultimate test in different elements and locations.
With the ski movies come their athletes and producers, including the likes of Sam Kuch, Stian Hagen, Michelle Parker & Loic Isliker.
For more information on Arc’Teryx film tour visit the site.
Arc’teryx is partnering up with organisations, with proceeds from ticket sales for the Winter Film Tour being donated to local community partners such as Protect Our Winters and Active Inclusion in the UK.