Want to get away from the lifts and ski more fresh tracks? The Backcountry Issue gives all the inspiration and advice you need!
There’s nothing better than the feeling of cutting fresh tracks into untouched powder, the sensation of weightlessness as you drop in and the feel of snow spraying at every turn…
…And that feeling is even better when you’ve earned your turns! Our next issue is an ode to all things backcountry, dedicated to getting away from the resorts and into the wild mountains.
Want to set yourself up for backcountry success? ORDER YOUR COPY HERE!
Sneak peek inside the Backcountry Issue:
- Three Valleys Adventure: Discover the secret side of the piste-lover’s paradise
- We celebrate Le Grave: Long live the ‘ski sauvage’ that made it famous
- This winter’s best backcountry courses, plus technique and safety tips
- Crazy for Kyrgyzstan: Yurts, steeps and powder in the Tien Shen range
- Explore Norway’s wild and wonderful Romsdal Alps on skins, skis and e-bike
- 15 Minutes with GB park and pipe sensation Madi Rowlands
- On Test: Quick dry baselayers, socks and much more
- Road Trip: a snowchasing ride through the French Alps
- Gear: Our pick of the best backcountry skis, boots, clothing and clobber
You can also SUBSCRIBE NOW to get every issue of Fall-Line delivered hot off the press and straight to our door.