We’re starting the season with a banger: a chance to win either the best male ski, the best female ski or the best ski boot of 2016/17
It’s that magical time of year when we stop working on our tan lines and start gawking at this winter’s gear. Not only are we announcing our ski, boot and accessory award winners (read all about ‘em in the latest issue), but we’ve even managed to pilfer the very best of them for our first giveaway of the season. You’re welcome. So without further ado, head to fall-line.co.uk and enter the prize draw for a chance to win one of these three award-winning bits of kit. Good luck!
Prize 1: Men’s Ski of the Year
Rossignol Soul 7 HD worth £600 (inc. bindings)
We were already rather taken with the Soul 7, but then Rossi made it even better with just the right amount of torsional stiffness and extra stability. The result is a stunning freeride ski – one that is nimble, hard-charging and bucket-loads of fun all in one very sleek, sexy package. We almost don’t want to give it away…
Prize 2: Women’s Ski of the Year
Movement Ultimate, worth £480
It’s one of those rare skis that can be truly called ‘all-mountain’. It loves soft snow and you’ll think that’s where it belongs. But then, put it on its edges and carve down the groomers with a huge grin on your face. And it’s light enough to stick a touring binding on and conquer the Haute Route with too, almost.
Prize 3: Boot of the Year
Lange XT130 Freetour, worth £500
Leading the ski boot pack this year is the XT130 Freetour. As close to a do-it-all ski boot as you’ll get, it weighs in at 1770g per boot and is light and flexible enough to tour in. Switch to ski mode and it feels like an aggressive freeride boot. Plus, that luminous green shell will be easy to spot in an emergency. Safety first people.
Read more about these fine pieces of kit and all our 2016-17 award winners in issue 145 of Fall-Line
Fancy winning one of these ace prizes? Enter below by filling in the form and subscribing to our newsletter.*
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL
* We never share our data with third parties. We purely use the data collected to send fortnightly emails containing the latest news, competition and offers, which you can easily unsubscribe from. If you’ve previously unsubscribed from our newsletters, don’t worry, we won’t re-add you and you will still be included in our prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.