The Italian gods of protective gear, Dainese, are feeling rather generous this month and are giving away everything from back protectors to mittens. Enter below for a chance to win one of the following:
Dainese Avior ski pants, £185
Inspired by the retro brilliance of 70s ski pants (think slim cut and plenty of stretch), the Avior pants are 100% 2016 with their up-to-date materials and ergonomic design. Padded knee inserts offer extra protection, and a silicone-lined gaiter keeps the snow away. Function and fashion, done!
Dainese Feel Mitt D-Dry glove, £105
Keep your fingers toasty with the Feel Mitt. It features Primaloft and Dexfil padding for low-bulk warmth and Schoeller wool for natural insulation. The D-Dry membrane keeps melting snow out and works with the Micro Bemberg liner to let moisture escape — no sweaty hands here!
Dainese Flexagon Waistcoat back protector, £135
Overlapping layers of Crash Absorb memory retention foam follow the anatomy of the body for protection that you won’t notice until you need it. Ergonomically-designed soft padding adds to the comfort, while also providing serious freedom of movement (so no excuses not to nail that cab 1440 mute).
Dainese Flexagon back protector, £105
Like the Waistcoat, the Flexagon Back Protector offers amazing flexibility thanks to the use of overlapping layers that move independently from one another. The jersey hole mesh is super-breathable, while the adjustable shoulder straps and waistband help you find the perfect fit.
Dainese Manis back protector, £135
Here’s a back protector that offers both advanced hardshell protection for your spine and amazing freedom of movement. The length can be extended by up to eight per cent, it can flex up to 25° laterally on either side and also twist forward. Clever stuff. Padding and soft memory foam keep comfort levels high.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Want another chance to win? Enter our Giro competition here!
* We never share our data with third parties. We purely use the data collected to send fortnightly emails containing the latest news, competition and offers, which you can easily unsubscribe from. If you’ve previously unsubscribed from our newsletters, don’t worry, we won’t re-add you and you will still be included in our prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.