Ski and mountaineering experts Mountain Tracks are giving away an £800 voucher, and the winner can spend it on anything from a steep skiing clinic to a powder pilgrimage in Japan
This might be the last Fall-Line of the season (sigh) but we’ve scored a prize that will keep you dreaming about the snow all summer long. We’ve teamed up with Mountain Tracks to give away an £800 voucher that can be redeemed against any (yes, any) of their courses*. And boy are there some good courses to pick from. Think chasing powder in Japan, lapping couloirs in the Dolomites or long descents of the Vallée Blanche.
Making (mountain) tracks | Ben Tibbetts
Should you wish to work on your technique, pick from steep skiing clinics, touring skills courses or avalanche safety workshops across the Alps. The more adventurous can find ski tours and safaris all over the world, including traversing the Silvretta, conquering Mt Elbrus and skiing the Haute Route. There’s even a 25-day ski mountaineering adventure to Muztagh Ata, one of China’s highest peaks at 7509m.
Whichever course tickles your fancy, you can rest assured that you’ll be in good hands with Mountain Tracks. All their guides hold the prestigious UIAGM mountain guide qualification, which denotes an extremely high level of professional experience, knowledge and skill in skiing and mountaineering. Their trips combine small group sizes, low client to guide ratios and expert local knowledge to offer incredible experiences in the mountains. Find out more at mountaintracks.co.uk
* Prices of the courses vary depending on length, activity and location. The voucher will cover the first £800 of the cost.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
* We never share our data with third parties. We purely use the data collected to send fortnightly emails containing the latest news, competition and offers, which you can easily unsubscribe from. If you’ve previously unsubscribed from our newsletters, don’t worry, we won’t re-add you and you will still be included in our prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.