Ski Bartlett are giving away a Scott Superguide 95 ski, Scott Alpride Air Free 12 pack and a £100 voucher to spend in their store
We’ve teamed up with Ski Bartlett to give away our Backcountry Ski of the Year, the rather brilliant Scott Superguide 95.
The RRP is £415, but we reckon it’s worth so much more, featuring a carbon weave, elliptical upper surface and lightweight composition, which mean the ski works just as well on the down as the up. It has torsional stability, excellent edge grip and high speed control on-piste, while subtle rocker and a fat-ish tip make it a viable powder weapon too. Yet it still weighs in at under 3kg. Superb!
With all that backcountry riding you’ll be wanting an avi pack too, right? Oh, go on then. Ski Bartlett are also giving away the Scott Alpride Air Free 12 pack. Worth £549,it’s light, compact and features an integrated back protector. A trail-running inspired harness shoulder strap system ensures a tight-fit so the bag moves with your motions.
But that’s not all folks! We’ve also got a £100 Ski Bartlett voucher to throw in as well, so you can head down to their excellent Hillingdon-based store and choose from their extensive range of skis, boots and accessories.
Enter below by filling in the form and subscribing to our newsletter.*
* We never share our data with third parties. We purely use the data collected to send fortnightly emails containing the latest news, competition and subscription offers, which you can easily unsubscribe from. If you’ve previously unsubscribed from our newsletters, don’t worry, we won’t re-add you and you will still be included in our prize draw.
Terms & Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.