Win Rossignol Soul 7 HD skis, an RH2 MIPS helmet and Freeride Pro Telescopic poles
Hands up: who wants to click their boots into a pair of 2017’s best skis? Here’s your chance! We’ve teamed up with Rossignol to give away a pair of Soul 7 HDs and bindings worth £600.
Photo: Simon Baret
Fall-Line’s Ski of the Year 2017, it’s the freeride ski that performs just as well gliding through knee-deep powder as it does hurtling across bullet-hard piste. On piste, we love the lightened ends, the responsive flex, the excellent edging performance and the general whippiness. With a meaty 106mm waist, it’s a powerful freeride weapon too, boasting a soft nose that drives the ski upwards and bounces you over the fresh.
If you’re diving off into the powder, you’ll need a pole that works on all terrain. That’s why we’re throwing in a pair of Rossignol Freeride Pro Telescopic poles, worth £70. They’re as exciting as ski poles get (which, it turns out, they can be). Think adjustable height, a lightweight shaft, ergonomic touring grip and baskets built for the deepest of snow.
Finally, we’ve scored the Rossignol RH2 MIPS helmet (worth £130). At just 420g, it’s incredibly lightweight, yet offers some of the best protection in the bizz. MIPS technology mimics the movement of the brain to minimise impacts. Seven vents keep air circulating, and work with the removable, washable liner to keep comfort levels high. A quick dial adjustment system ensures a snug fit.
For a chance to win these awesome prizes, just sign up to our newsletter by filling in the form below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
* We never share our data with third parties. We purely use the data collected to send fortnightly emails containing the latest news, competition and offers, which you can easily unsubscribe from. If you’ve previously unsubscribed from our newsletters, don’t worry, we won’t re-add you and you will still be included in our prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.