With top technology like MIPS and Zeiss lenses in play, Giro offer some of the best lids and goggles in the business. Good thing then that they’re giving away a whole gaggle of goggles and hareem of helmets this month. Just enter below to win one of the following:
Giro Facet google, £110
This women’s-specific goggle offers an impressive field of vision thanks to the lens’ Expansion View Technology. The anti-fog coating prevents things from getting too steamy and the triple-layer face foam offers top-notch comfort.
Giro Index OTG goggle, £80
Calling all bespectacled skiers! The Index OTG is designed to fit over your glasses (OTG, get it?), with increased air volume providing crisp, clear and fog-free vision. The double-layer face foam and microfleece lining sit softly against your skin and the goggle fits seamlessly with all Giro lids.
Giro Onset goggle, £140
Despite its low-profile, compact frame, the Onset boasts outstanding peripheral vision and field of view. The injection-molded Zeiss lens offers up crystal clear vision, which is further helped by the anti-fog coating. The triple-layer face foam and helmet compatibility keep comfort levels high.
Giro Range MIPS helmet, £220
We’re loving the low-profile design of the Range, and of course its top tech. MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) technology mimics the movement of the brain during impact to prevent injury, while anti-odour protection keeps things stink free. There’s also a POV camera mount, magnetic buckle and adjustable venting.
Giro Strata MIPS helmet, £170
The weight of the women-specific Strata is kept down by its hybrid construction, which combines a hard-shell upper with in-mould construction in the lower shell. MIPS offers first-rate, brain-mimicking protection and it’s finished with two types of venting, a POV camera mount and a magnetic buckle closure.
Giro Zone MIPS helmet, £170
By using a hybrid construction Giro has managed to keep weight down but protection high in the Zone. MIPS technology gives your bonce an extra safeguard from sudden impacts. The venting is fully adjustable and it’s easy to secure the perfect fit thanks to the In Form 2 Fit system.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Want another chance to win? Enter our Dainese Competition here!
* We never share our data with third parties. We purely use the data collected to send fortnightly emails containing the latest news, competition and offers, which you can easily unsubscribe from. If you’ve previously unsubscribed from our newsletters, don’t worry, we won’t re-add you and you will still be included in our prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.