Edge & Wax are flying one reader out to Sweden to custom-make their own pair of Extrem skis
It’s a money-cannot-buy-it prize. Edge & Wax have teamed up with the award-winning Swedish ski brand Extrem to give one of you lucky Fall-Line readers the chance to design your own pair of planks.
You will be flown over to the Extrem factory in Åre, Scandinavia’s top downhill ski resort, to make them under the watchful eye of Extrem’s ski assemblers, before being treated to a ‘unique’ dining experience (that’s all we know – could it be reindeer stew?).
The next morning, you will be greeted with your own lovingly-made pair of skis and will join Edge & Wax and Extrem for a day exploring the mountains of Åre.
To enter just fill in the form below and tell us why you deserve a place on this unique trip.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The prize includes return flights from Gatwick in late March or early April 2016 (date TBC). The winner will have to submit design ideas for approval beforehand. If you miss out, Edge & Wax will be taking a small group of customers to take part in a similar trip next season. Keep an eye on edgeandwax.co.uk for more info.
Read more about Extrem skis here.
Terms & Conditions
- All of our competitions are free prize draws and are open to all UK residents except employees of Fall-line Media Ltd, their families and anyone involved in the operation of the free prize draw.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless stated otherwise only one entry is permitted per household.
- Entries will be accepted only from either correctly completed and returned entry cards or from correctly filled in online forms at www.fall-line.co.uk / www.documentsnowboard.co.uk / www.outdooradventureguide.co.uk.
- Late entries will not be valid. No cash alternative is available. Fall-line Media Ltd does not accept responsibility for late or lost entries of any kind or for any reason.
- Please note that in entering into any free prize draws online, you acknowledge and agree that Fall-Line Media Ltd may use your details that you provide online to provide you with information about their products and services. Such marketing may be provided by e-mail or mail.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them in entering our competitions.
- If the competition prize is clothing or gear then it will be in the size specified by the manufacturer/brand. We will do our best to help you get the right size, but sometimes this isn’t possible.
- If the competition prize is a holiday then the travel company will try to accommodate your date requests but EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY for travel dates. These are likely to be peak season and school holidays.