New snow in the Alps and fresh ski magazines on the shelves… You know winter is coming when the first issue of Fall-Line Skiing drops!
It’s an exciting time of year for skiers! Nights are getting longer, ski movie trailers are being released, and now comes the latest sign that winter is finally rolling around: our brand new issue goes on sale today!
With all the latest resort news, the best upcoming gear, funky travel inspiration and trip planning tips, it’s definitely the best way to get your season off to the right start!
Sneak peek of what’s inside:
- Gear of the Year: the best skis, boots, bindings and clobber for 17/18
- News: new lifts, new airlines, and Team GB’s Olympic hopefuls
- Right time, right place: where to ski at which time of year?
- Andorra vs the Alps: how does the Pyrenean enclave stack up?
- Family Planner: how to get your toddler skiing like a local
- Road Trip: exploring 5 tranquil Italian resorts in one week
- Revealed: autumn’s most stunning kayak destinations
- Ski Journal: an off-radar powder pilgrimage in the French Pyrenees
- Snow Savvy: how to read avalanche forecasts and offpiste puzzles
- And much more!
GET YOUR COPY NOW
There’s no better way to stay up to date with what’s what in skiing than by getting your snowy fix delivered hot off the press and straight to your door with one of our subscription options.
6 issues of the magazine – including our bumper annual Gear Guide due next month – cost just £25, and we’ll also throw in a double pack of Teko ski socks (worth £34) for free! Find out more HERE.