Fall-Line is the most respected and trusted ski magazine in the UK. Written by thrill-seeking skiers for thrill-seeking skiers.
Who reads Fall-Line:
– The most valuable people in winter sports: 25-45 year olds who are still looking for fresh experiences and have the money to make it happen. We’ve been talking to this audience for the last 22 seasons. All our readers do ski.
– Our regular research shows that they take three trips per year (17.5 days), tend to organise groups of eight or more and change their gear regularly to ski in different conditions.
– We influence 111,000 holidays and 63% of our readership have driven or want to drive to the Alps.
– 13,000 circulation
– 24,402 e-newsletter opted-in subscribers
– c.50k Website unique users in season
Advertise with us
We have advertising and marketing solutions for every budget, whether you are looking for print, online or email presence. Have a look at our media pack, or contact Shelly Palmer (shelly (at) fall-line.co.uk) for our latest advertising rates.
“Fall-Line Magazine has given us at Atomic a perfect way to present our brand and our products to a niche but captive audience of freeskiers and backcountry lovers. This, along with the fact that Dickie and the team are so easily contactable, makes it a real pleasure to work with Fall-Line.”
Tord Nilson, Marketing Manager, Atomic
“Fall-Line is a great magazine. They listen to you, work closely with you, and happen to produce a fantastic, informative and interesting ski magazine.”
Bruce Duncan, Marketing Manager, Haglöfs
“Many thanks to ‘the one and only’ Fall-Line Magazine for all their help and professionalism in promoting our products”
Andy Taylor, Ski Equipment UK
“I look forward to receiving my first Fall Line of the season. It’s well-written and enthusiastically embraces the sport. It certainly kick starts my ski season.”
Stephanie Briggs, Spring PR
Contact Shelly Palmer (shelly (at) fall-line.co.uk or call 01733 293250) for our advertising rates, or look at our media pack here.